Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Full Moon is Fast Approaching ... Within HOURS

As previously discussed on our blog, it seems to be a fact that more babies are born on a full moon than non-full-moon times. It has just occured to us that the full moon hits tonight just before 11:00pm (after doing some research and time conversions).

Now, who knows what the odds are that I'll actually go into labor. Frankly, I'd rather not think about it.

Bottom line: Baby Lucero might be ready to come out, but I'd like him to stay in a bit longer.

Furthermore, the labor and delivery unit at our hospital in Santa Fe is rather small. I don't want to be one of 23 women in labor. And that also keeps the beloved epidural man busy. Perhaps too busy to administer an epidural when I need one the most.

If you're the praying kind (and we all should be), then please join us in prayer that tonight is not the night.

In the meantime, I've got a house to finish cleaning!!! :)

Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi uncle and jennifer i miss you guys very much CONGRATULATIONS on the new lucero boy i cant wait to see my cousin im really anxious well talk to you later i love you so much love
-brianna