Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tomorrow, tomorrow ... I love ya tomorrow ... You're only a day away ...

And so tomorrow at 12:30pm is the big day. Baby Lucero will make his way into this world without the trauma of contractions pushing him down the birth canal. And his mommy won't have the trauma of squeezing out a 10+ baby. Ah, I love modern medicine!

Liz is on her way in from Phoenix as I type this post, and Jonathan and I are both trying to work (he at his office, me at home), but are finding the pending events tomorrow are incredibly distracting.

As I sit here by myself in a calm and quiet house, its hard to believe this day will be the last one like it ... for years!

It will obviously be a few days before I can get online and post an update.

The next time you hear from us, we'll be "Mommy and Daddy" ... WOW!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Jonathan and Valerie said...

We can't WAIT!! So excited to meet Baby Lucero. We'll see you on Saturday Mr. and Mrs. Lucero!!

Love,
Uncle Mr. Ashe, and Mrs. Ashe
eh eh eh eh!