Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hi to Daddy!

Jonathan is in North Carolina this week. He checks the blog every day, and so Christian wanted to give a "shout out" to his Daddy!

"Hi, Daddy! I love you and miss you ... and the special waffles you make me! It has been very warm here - 80 degrees! Mommy takes me for a nice walk after lunch every day so we can both be outside for a few minutes. I miss you giving me a bath and putting me to bed every night because that is "our time" together. But Mommy is trying to do it just like you do it ... and that makes me happy. Mommy says you are coming home tomorrow, and I'm so happy! I can't wait to see you and hear you go "booogah booogah boogah" and shake your head like crazy!"



1 comment:

Jonathan and Valerie said...

'ello When! I must say, it's been far too long since I've been on your blog, and I LOVE your Valentine's Day header--very clever!! Tiffany & o. should pay you, and I hope Jonathan gets the hint. Mwahahaha!

Jon and I also love "Wordless Wednesdays"--such a great idea. Sometimes it's just so hard to come up with something to write about! Once I feel a little more settled in my job, I'll have to upload photos again. It seems so time consuming because I get all caught up in looking at all our photos, but seeing these great shots of Christian growing up reminds me that it's so important!

Thanks for brightening our day and keeping us updated!

Love,
Uncle Mr. Ashe and BOL