Thursday, February 26, 2009

An Inspiring Story About Being Creative and Living a Dream

Blogging is such a cool thing ... the way you can go from one blog to another, and then to another ... and that is why I have my list of favorite blogs on the left side ... so I (and you) can keep track of other peeps and their blogs. And, really ... looking at other blogs helps to inspire things to do on my own blog. If I had more time (ha ha!), I would do some really amazing things with my blog. Some day, perhaps ...

Many times I sit here wondering what kind of a job could I create for myself that woudn't be as stressful and time consuming as my current job. What kind of a job could I make money and be creative and just have a nice time.

Today I came across an inspiring story about a woman who decided to get creative with lampshades ... and the cool journey she's on now. Check out the story "The Reality of Happily Ever After."

Check out (and maybe buy!) the beautiful creations on Etsy! And here's her blog, Shade That Lamp.

AND ... notice the contest. If you blog, too ... hop on board!

2 comments:

Mrs. Realife said...

GORGEOUS BLOG! Seriously... one of the most beautiful I've seen -- Love the green...

Thanks so much for sharing your heart -- I'm so grateful Tory's story inspired you -- That was my goal!! To inspire women... love it --

Victoria said...

Thank you so much. I really believe we each have a gift, all our gifts just look different. I hope you can find something too that you will love to do from home :-) I have you entered 3 times! Look forward to getting to know you.