Monday, March 9, 2009

Bella the Chunk

Jonathan took Bella to the vet today for her yearly exam. Turns out, Bella's clean-up duty after Christian throws food on the floor eats has caused her to gain FIVE pounds since her most recent vet visit late last year.

I gotta say ... I laughed at that news and proclaimed, "Bella's just like her Mom!" Who knows how much weight I've gained because I eat what Christian doesn't. As the old saying goes: "Waste not, want not!"

Jonathan informed me that five pounds is not good, as its 10% of her body weight that she's gained.

Well, I still think its funny. Really funny! :)

Jonathan is now calling her, "Bella Big Butt." I have made the proclamation that nobody had better assign the same nickname to me.


Bella Big Butt

2 comments:

Brooke said...

What a gorgeous little love pup! She looks perfect to me!

Ashlee said...

how funny is that! Gosh if we took Titan to the vet he would be about 180. but mastiffs are suppose to be big!