Monday, March 30, 2009

Christian's Second Haircut

I didn't expect Christian would need another haircut for several months. However, his hair grew very quickly after his first haircut back in February. His hair is a mixture of curly, straight and wavy and its difficult to keep nice and neat. And if you've noticed Jonathan's haircut ... the men in our home keep a very short, neat cut. :)

His first haircut went rather smoothly ... which is a far cry from how today's appointment went. Christian flipped out! Nothing was soothing him ... his books, his mommy, my sunglasses (usually his favorite object to hold). Not even bringing out the camera (his obsession!) was going to soothe my precious baby.

So that you can share in the joy known as "Christian's Second Haircut," here are the pictures.

Gone are my baby's curls (which I, of course, scraped of the floor to keep!).

No comments: