Friday, July 10, 2009

Announcing the Grand Opening of My eBay Store!

Today is an exciting day: my new eBay store is up and running!

In 2005, I became a demonstrator with Stampin' Up (as those of you who received handmade cards from me a while back might remember), and I have A LOT of inventory from those days - much of it brand new and never used.

Over time, I became too busy to make cards ... and haven't done a single thing since Christian was born. For a couple of years, I've toyed around with the idea of selling these items on eBay, but never did get around to it.

That is, until I was inspired by my father-in-law, Sir Lee (okay, he hasn't REALLY been knighted by The Queen ... but to me, he is "Sir Lee"). He's been eBaying since 2007 and has a great time with it. Click here to check out his store!

So I finally took some time to go through my inventory, catalog the items and take some pictures. I posted four items last night ... and that is just the beginning! I have lots of Stampin' Up to sell.

I certainly don't expect to make my fortune on eBay, but it helps to clear out things I'm not using ... which makes Jonathan very happy. :)

If you - or somebody you know - is interested in rubber stamping, decorating, scrapbooking, craft projects, card making, gift making, etc., then check out my store ... and keep watching for new items to show up!


No comments: