Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

Auntie Liz joined us for Thanksgiving this year.  She was kind enough to once again to take our annual family photos.

Doing so was a bit tricky this year as Christian is full of energy and not interested in staying still.  Thankfully, Auntie Liz is full of patience (more patience than I had) and just kept taking pics with the hopes of getting a few good shots.

Afterwards, we headed home for Thanksgiving dinner.  I admire people who make Thanksgiving dinner for large groups of people.  I think making it for three people (excluding Christian, who doesn't eat very much of anything) is enough work.  I haven't figured out how to have everything ready at the same time, though I did a fairly good job of it this year.   Having tasty appetizers certainly does buy the cook some time!

No comments: