Monday, October 1, 2012

The Little Artist *sigh*

Ah, a marker in the hands of our young lad. Never a good idea.

In the past, when he's found a pen or marker, the next time we see him, he's done quote a job on his body ... ALL over his body.  You would think I'd have learned by now.  Guess I haven't.

We stopped into the new doctor's office down the street the other day, and they gave Christian a magnetic white board and dry erase marker. He asked if he could practice writing his letters, and since the drive home was so short, I agreed.

Big mistake.

I opened the door and he was so very proud of his artwork. I was none-to-thrilled, and let him know. Poor lil' guy went from proud to tears in a matter of moments. I felt badly, but despite how awful it made me feel, I had to stand my ground - it is not acceptable to write on himself, his clothing ... or the car.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments: