Friday, April 25, 2014

Another Tooth Extraction

Today, Christian had another tooth extracted because his adult teeth are coming in faster than his baby teeth are coming out.  There simply isn't enough room in his mouth, and he will definitely be needing braces one day.
 
I was saddened to hear he had a hard time with today's procedure.  They say he was very scared and really upset.  I had no idea, and I'm certain they didn't come get me because Scarlett was with me.  In fact, the tech suggested that for Christian's comfort, the next time he needs a tooth extraction (and he will - at least two more teeth will need to be pulled eventually), I should be in the room with him and leave Scarlett elsewhere. 
 
When I walked into the room, his eyes were read and teary and it broke my heart to see he was so upset.  :(
 
 
 
Once Christian got up from the chair, Scarlett climbed right in and said, "My turn!!"  HA!!!   Just like with the haircut the other day, she wanted to do what Christian was doing.
 
Or it could be that one of her favorite TV shows was on the TV above the chair. :)
 

 
 

No comments: