Friday, August 3, 2007

What a Week ...

What a week ... and that might explain why I've posted nothing since Tuesday.

Jonathan flew out to D.C. last Sunday, and thankfully comes home this evening.

All is well with the baby this week. I'm starting to find it difficult to find a good sleeping position at night and it seems when I finally do get comfortable, its time to get up. But regardless, I know I'm still getting way more sleep now than I will once the baby comes. So, as they say, "Its all good."

This week, I have learned that Bella (you know, the dog ...) is pretty much a Daddy's Girl. She's excited to see me when I get home and when she gets the hint that she'll be going on a walk. But aside from that, she seems to be oblivious to the fact that I even exist. But, I kind of understand ... Jonathan interacts with Bella much more differently than I do. He's her playmate. I'm just the Mom.

Probalby the hardest thing about Jonathan being gone is that I am the one who has to walk Bella twice a day. She's 50 pounds of energy on those walks and I'm just a big ol' pregnant woman slowly walking along, trying to keep Bella from running off after rabbits, birds and unknown creatures that lurk in the bushes.

Aside from Bella, work has been crazy for me this week (and will get progressively more busy until our annual conference comes and goes next month).

This girl needs a nice, quite, and relaxing weekend with her husband!

Jennifer

No comments: