Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Giggles

Christian just cracks me up these days.  Whenever he says something funny, I try to remember it so I can share with ya''ll ... and I'm typically unsuccessful.

Here are a couple of funny statements from the past 24 hours:

Yesterday, I was getting Christian undressed and was trying to get him to help out.   I said, "Take off your underwear, please."  He replied in a very whiny voice, "No, you do it."   I said, "Christian, please take off your underwear like a big boy."   His reply, in that same very whiny voice, "I'm not a big boy ... I"m a little girl."  I guess that was the best excuse he could come up with to not get undressed.

This morning, I walked into his room and said, "Good morning!"   He cheerfully replied, "Good morning, mother dear!"

Mother dear?   Ha ha!  Haven't heard that one before!

No comments: