Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christian's Christmas Concert at School

For weeks, Christian has been singing the two Christmas songs his class would be performing for tonight's concert. He's been very excited and we couldn't wait to hear him.   

But alas, he got anxious when we arrived at school.  It was very busy with all the kids and parents/family members.   He clung to me and asked me not to leave him.  Eventually we were able to leave the room and go to the room next door and wait for the performance to begin.


Meanwhile, Scarlett wasn't feeling well and threw up in the car on the way to the performance.  Poor baby!


It seemed to take forever for the kiddos to come into the room to sing.   But Christian was ready by this point!







I was trying to take pictures and video at the same time, and a dad next to me offered to take the video for me.  And so I now present to you:  Our sweet lil' boy! :) 


If you want a more personal experience, here's a video of Christian singing the songs to me.  




No comments: