Thursday, October 30, 2014

Christian's Lady Love


Meet Emma. She is the cute little girl with whom Christian recently shared his first kiss.

Jonathan met her mom yesterday on a field trip. Christians former kindergarten teacher, who is aware of the kishss, pointed Jonathan out to her and she walked over and introduced herself. She told Jonathan all about what a wonderful little boy Christian is. And Jonathan return the compliments about Emma.

Emma's mom also shared with Jonathan that Emma plans to marry Christian. 

When I mentioned it to one of Christian's teachers, she said to me "Oh, I know. They have both told me that they love each other very much and always will."

Too cute!

Emma's Kindergarten teacher was Christian's teacher last year.  Today, she suggested I get a picture of the two of them together in their costumes. She and his other teachers are just so charmed by their cute little "love story."

No comments: